:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, December 20, 2002 ::

Well, it's another day... Had to go into SLO-town to visit the orthodontist, who said to me, "It would be prudent to wear your retainer more often." Prudent... what a great word... but not when it applies to the frequency of my wearing of corrective oral devices. I did do a little bit of shopping in SLO-town, but I only found a present for my mother. I still need to do quite a bit of Christmas shopping. I also found a really cool surfer shirt (I really miss the surf/skate culture of California!), but I decided against buying it because I have too many clothes already. Then I visited the high school to see Ms. Wright, who is still deliciously sardonic at times yet still completely friendly. I stayed for the afternoon rehearsal of "Oliver," which will be presented in February.

I also saw Minority Report again on DVD today... What a great movie. I love the numerous plot twists.

What else did I do today... Let's see... Oh yes... I played Roller Coaster Tycoon, the best game ever invented, for a couple of hours. I like designing my own crappy theme park that can never ever compare to Disneyland, which I revere so much I can hardly speak its name.

Only 4 days left until Christmas!

:: SL 11:53 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?