:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, January 11, 2003 ::

I just spent six hours at the library studying, and after my dinner break I shall head back for more studying. (Sorry my blog has become so boring... Everyone is studying and there's not much going on. Well, there is something going on; the students in my entryway are playing a mad game of Assassin where each player is assigned to "kill" (tag) another player assigned to him or her, and if one gets tagged, he or she is out of the game and must give his or her assignment to the person who "killed" him or her. Thus, the game takes several days to play because people don't run into each other every day, but the game is coming to a close, and it's exciting to watch people getting paranoid about who is trying to kill him or her.)

:: SL 5:09 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?