:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, January 31, 2003 ::

Today, I went to hear Alan Keyes speak. Alan Keyes wanted to run for president under the Republican ticket in 2000, but he didn't get the nomination. He is an extreme moralist who panders to the religious right (or is a member of it). I wouldn't have gone, except my rabidly Libertarian friend dragged me to go. It was interesting to hear another point of view, but it made me realize just how much better it is to be liberal.

Today, I also went to see our women's hockey team play. It was an exciting game. One of the team members, Julie Chu, was a member of the 2002 US women's hockey team that played in Salt Lake City for the Winter Olympics. She happens to live in the same dorm as I do.

:: SL 5:16 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?