:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, February 10, 2003 ::

I did my laundry today. Okay, sorry for such an inane post today... nothing really happened. Well, a lot happened, but nothing really worth mentioning. I'm going to try to avoid posting about routine things, like, "Today, I took a shower," or "I ate food today."

Oh yes. Something exciting did happen. I got a part in a play! It's called "Get Some," and it's the one with the line that says, "I love you, in a gay way," though I don't think I was cast in the part that says that line. My character's name is David, and I will find out how many lines I have on Wednesday. I had been worried because I wasn't asked to do any callbacks, so I thought I wasn't going to get a part in any of the 20+ plays that will be put on this semester. I'm glad things turned out OK in the end.

:: SL 11:59 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?