:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, February 02, 2003 ::

Today, I went to a men's volleyball game. Harvard was playing Sacred Heart University, and my roommate, John, was playing. John, as you may know, is 6'8", so he makes a wicked volleyball player. Unfortunately, we lost today, but it was still a good game to watch. Well, I feel as if I should talk more about my roommate, John. He is really cool. And he's tall, too. He's one of the tallest first-years. There's a student from Germany who's taller, but his head is shaven, so it looks disproportionately small compared to the rest of his body. John is very considerate; he is the best roommate anyone could ask for, and I feel lucky that I got to room with him.

This evening I went to the athletic center to exercise. There are really nice facilities, with a pool, a cardiovascular room, a weight room, a sauna, and individual rooms for various sports, from table tennis to wrestling to fencing. I ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill and biked 3 miles on the stationary bike. I hope to make this a daily routine now.

:: SL 9:48 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?