:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, February 08, 2003 ::

Today was the birthday of one of my entryway-mates, so many of us went to a New Orleans-style restaurant for dinner. I had catfish strips. Dinner was good, but even better was the fact that my crush was also in attendance (the hot Canadian). We came back, and then I had a great conversation with a girl in my entryway from South Africa. We then all went out to a party at the graduate school. Man, they do not know how to party. The music they played was horrible (on par with the 2002 MBHS Prom, where they played the song "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz), and many people just sat around. Well, who am I to complain... I myself do not party; the one time I decide to go out with my roommates to a party, they go to the most boring one they can find. Oh well.

:: SL 11:14 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?