:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 ::

Today was one of those long class days; I had classes and then a two-hour chemistry lab until 6 p.m. At least I got a lunch break.

I also did my laundry today... woo hoo!

I am thinking I need to devote more time to my social life. I had an extended conversation with a friend of mine, and it made me realize how nice it is to talk. It's as if all the problems of the world are exhaled in the breath of speech.

I forgot to post yesterday that I went to hear Jesse Jackson Jr. speak at the government school. He is the son of the famous Reverend Jesse Jackson, and he is a Democratic congressman from the state of Illinois. He gave a rousing, fiery, and passionate speech about the importance of adding more constitutional amendments in order to guarantee certain rights for us American citizens. He suggested the right to an equal, high-quality education, the right to affordable housing for all Americans, as well as several other things. Some interesting and new ideas being put forward. He was definitely interesting to listen to, though. His speech was delivered with much gusto and great arguments.

:: SL 9:36 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?