:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 ::

Tonight, my friend and I went on a random walk at 1 a.m. to get pizza because we were both hungry and wanted a break from studying. On the way back from the pizza shop, I saw the most disturbing thing: a couple of guys with their cocks out, urinating on a tree. Ah, the old feature of college boys engaging in an act of public urination on a tree. I had heard so much about it before I came to college, but I only saw it for the first time tonight. I'm sure it's not as bad here as in some other colleges where many more males wander about in a drunken stupor after a night of drinking, stopping only to relieve themselves on public streets. It was still jarring, nevertheless, to see the sight.

I slept a lot today between classes. I feel much better now after getting more rest.

Well, I went to the first read-through of the musical I'm in. I only have four lines (basically a cameo role, according to the script), but I do get to say the line, "And on top of that, I think I'm pregnant!" The musical is hilarious. It's a satire on freshman life in college, particularly Harvard, and is filled with many inside jokes. The music is really nice, also. The tunes they wrote for this piece are fun and nice to listen to. The musical's Web site is
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~fm. There's a song preview under "The Show."

:: SL 6:54 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?