:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, February 27, 2003 ::

Well, I wrote my second article for The Crimson today. Guess what it's about? Blogs. This blog software expert is coming to Harvard to encourage students and faculty members to use blogs for personal as well as academic purposes. In researching the story, I found out a little about blog culture at Harvard and even got this blog listed in a directory for Harvard blogs.
See it here:
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/directory/36/harvardWeblogs
So, because this blog is now listed on the official Harvard website, I guess I should try to make this blog a little more intellectual or discuss things of greater importance than just my laundry... Just kidding! I can still post anything I want, from the mundane to the crass to the pedantic! For example, I can post the following sentence: "The frigidity is stifling my formerly unfettered eroticism."
Please forgive my thinly veiled excuse to reprint that sentence.

Ah yes... now it's off to do my chemistry problem set, which will require my staying up all Thursday night/Friday morning for the third week in a row.

:: SL 9:17 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?