:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 ::

Well, same routine as yesterday: classes, exercise, auditioning. This evening I auditioned for The Freshman Musical, where I got to say the line, "I love you... in a gay way," and Phaedra's Love, where I got to say the line, "Go fuck someone else and pretend it's me," in response to the line, "I wanna make you cum." Tee Hee. As one of my friends would say, I'm still innocent!!!

To the Ben Admirers: Did we ever consider Bonecollector Ben? Or did we ever do BARRAGE OF BEN? I think that's a rather unique and imaginative concept. Imagine: Eleven guys named Ben who dance, sing, and play the fiddle on a stage about the size of a small coffee table. It really would be a barrage of Ben! They would exemplify the height of fashion and be lively and spirited. At appropriate times, they would gesture dramatically to their speech. How about it? Isn't it a great idea? I don't believe I've thought of that yet. Unfortunately, getting eleven Bens of sufficient caliber together to cavort about onstage with fiddles remains something to be desired, but hey, I can dream...

:: SL 11:09 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?