:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, March 16, 2003 ::

The dining hall staff celebrated next week's Academy Awards by hosting the "Oscar Brunch," which featured lots of delicious gourmet food, in addition to gourmet fruit and cheese platters and these stations where the chefs would make omelettes.

I then went to a mid-comp interview for The Crimson, and I was told that I am on track to finish my news comp by the end of the year! I just have to keep pushing hard to get it all done! Afterwards, there was a mandatory meeting for all compers. The Crimson's lawyer came and spoke to us about libel law in hopes that nobody will be sued or be disciplined by the school.

Afterwards, I had a mini-crisis as my key had fallen out of my pocket while I was sitting down at the libel seminar, but I lucked out because my friend sitting next to me noticed right after I left, so I was able to reclaim my room key. What a lifesaver.

After dinner, I had some wonderful conversations with friends on the phone and online. I'd like to thank AIM for helping me waste so much time.

:: SL 10:12 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?