:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, March 01, 2003 ::

Due to the thrilling events of last night, I slept until noon. Then I went to a review session for my math class because there will be a midterm on Tuesday. My friends and I then went out to Boston's Chinatown to have dinner at a Chinese restaurant. The food was wonderful. We had sesame chicken, roast duck, sweet and sour pork, shrimp with vegetables, and fried rice. It was good to have real food as opposed to dining hall food. We were guided by one of my friends from across the hall who is originally from China. We had a great time; this one girl was acting fascinated by everything in Chinatown, as if she had never been there before (she has actually been to China, which made it all the more funny). Then, at the restaurant there was live seafood, and there were these clams that had huge appendages that looked like... well... penises. So all we could do was joke about them. Anyways, a good time was had by all.

I then had to go to a chemistry review session for the test on Monday. It was held at 9 on a Saturday night. How pathetic is that? It was sad. Anyways, I then had a delightful conversation with "the hottest lesbian at Harvard," who is such a nice girl who lives in my entryway. She is very supportive of anything people have to say, so I had a good talk with her. I also talked to my friends back at home via phone, which was nice.

:: SL 10:31 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?