:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, March 17, 2003 ::

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I realized this morning as I was scrambling to find something green to wear that I have no green in my wardrobe whatsoever! This is disturbing because green is my favorite color. However, I lucked out because I found in my closet an oversized green jacket that I had not worn in a year, so I was saved and was able to dress in the appropriate color for today.

I went to UHS (the school's hospital) to try to get treatment for my cold. I've just been coughing, which hurts my head. It took me an hour's wait to finally see a nurse. At least I was able to get some medicine, so I will be drugging myself up shortly. I was going to take a nap, but I spent too much time at lunch, so I figured I might as well try to get some work done and just go to bed earlier tonight. So much for that...

Anyways, I had to go to a mandatory film showing for my Vietnam War class, but I left early to watch a monkey speak on television. There were many interesting reactions. One girl started sobbing when the ultimatum was declared.

Later tonight, I wasted more time once again online and chatting with friends. But social time is never wasted time, and it was fun, anyways. Wink! Wink!

:: SL 6:28 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?