:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, March 15, 2003 ::

I slept through most of today. The rest certainly did me some good, I think.

I did take a small break from sleeping in the early afternoon in order to be in a film a friend of mine is making. I play a corrupt, drug-addicted senator whose only campaign contributions from constituents are "food stamps." The film is a satirical look at race relations in our country. Other than that, I slept until dinnertime. I then talked for some time with my good friend from across the hall. Afterwards, we decided to take it easy this Saturday night because we were both sick, so we went to the store across the street from the campus and got some snacks. We then watched The Royal Tennenbaums. It's such a quirky and eccentric movie. I loved it! Unfortunately, the DVD had some problems near the end, so I missed the last 10 minutes of it, but I plan to watch the end of the film in the future.

Then my friend and I went to the huge St. Patrick's Day party The Crimson was throwing, and there were a ton of people there. It wasn't as fun for me as it was for all the other people there, who were all drinking. I guess it was the alcohol that made it "fun" for everyone else. But it was nice to go out with friends on a Saturday night.

With the being sick, napping, and partying, today was the first day that I've been in college when I did not do a single productive thing the entire day. Hmmm. I should hope I do not do this again, as it will probably result in a ton of work to do the next day!

:: SL 10:36 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?