:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, March 31, 2003 ::

Sigh. My final day home. The next time I am back I will have completed my first year in college. It’s a really frightening thought!

I was supposed to go visit Katie’s biology class at Cuesta this morning, but I neglected to check my voicemail, so I went back to sleep. Oops! I woke up later and realized what I should have done, but Katie was nice enough to stop by my house, so we went to the beach, where I hadn’t been in a super long time. It was such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect, and the sunlight made the water perfectly blue. The beach was more beautiful than I had ever seen it before. I picked up a lot of sea glass and shells. For some strange reason, there was no longer any kelp or annoying flies everywhere. Instead, the beach was covered with pebbles. It was an interesting (but wonderful) change from the beach I used to know.

:: SL 1:09 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?