:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, March 24, 2003 ::

Today, I went to work at The Tribune. It was neat to see old co-workers once again. I was assigned to investigate what the most frequently checked out book is at the public library. As it turns out, it varies depending on what the current bestseller is. But apparently John Grisham books are the most frequently checked out.

I also went to visit the high school today. My sister wanted me to talk to the Key Club, so I did so. I also ran into Aaron Walters, whom I hadn't seen since last year, and some other students still at the high school.

After work, I went to Round Table Pizza in Los Osos to visit with some friends. We had dinner at Sylvester's Hamburgers, which was quite delicious despite the evil cashier lady (well, bitchy is more like it).

Then we went to my grandparents' house to hang out and play dominos and cards. Then we went to Frankie's house to watch fake wrestling, which was quite entertaining.

Today was a great day; I was productive because I went to work, but I also got to spend a lot of quality time with friends. It was a good time all around.

:: SL 11:51 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?