:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, March 30, 2003 ::

Today is my last full day in California, sob sob! My family and I had lunch at Hometown Buffet, and for some reason it really reminded me of my school's dining hall, except the food at school is much better. Afterwards, I went to a Key Club DCM in place of my sister, who opted instead to go to a piano recital. It was a spring training session for new officers. It was nice to see old Key Club friends and make new ones from around SLO County.

Later in the evening, Katie called and said that Sean was back in town, so I felt obligated to meet him. We went to SLO-town and met him near Barnes and Noble. He seemed... nice. But I approve. Afterwards, I met up with Jessi and her mother, who is the nicest person in the world, and we went to see Dreamcatcher. Now, because I have not seen that many scary movies, this was the scariest movie I have ever seen. I kept jumping in my seat and letting out little yelps because of the suspense and surprises. But I can see how it can be a bad movie at the same time because I guess it used a lot off cliche scary-movie techniques. The aliens were particularly frightening. There was also a really neat Matrix short using computer animation (the cool kind that is so realistic it looks like live action) that preceded the movie. After the movie, I came home and spent the rest of the night chatting online.

The commentary: It was a fun night out; the movie really got my heart racing. It was nice to finally meet Sean after hearing so much about him. And Jessi's mom (and Jessi, too) is really super. It was a great final night in California for a while.

:: SL 7:44 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?