:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, March 02, 2003 ::

Today was a day of mad studying for my chemistry midterm tomorrow. I also had another review session for my math midterm on Tuesday. I did have a wonderful dinner with my friend Jordan, though. Tonight (like every Sunday night) ice cream was served in the dining hall, and they had a huge variety of toppings. I had vanilla ice cream with caramel (real caramel!) and cherries. Yum yum. Then it was back to studying into the late hours of the night.

:: SL 10:26 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?