:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 ::

Well, today was another day of mad studying for my math midterm. I spent the whole day studying, and then I took the math midterm, which went from 7:30 to 9:30 at night. Everything was done well in last semester's math class, but this semester everything just seems so much worse; the web site isn't well-updated, the times are screwy, and the review sessions weren't well organized. Oh well. The midterm - like the class - was a soul-crushing experience. (My apologies for the overuse of the phrase "soul-crushing"... I don't actually use it all that often.)

But after the test, I went to a great study break, where the theme was "dress up like your roommate," so I borrowed my 6'8" roommate's pea coat and dapper hat made in Italy and wore them. Because I am so short, and John is so tall, the coat and hat were huge on me. Also, we have a running gag on how "WASP-y" John dresses/acts, so I wore a dark blue sweater with a white collared shirt underneath to emulate John. The get-up was well-received.

Afterwards, I had some cheesecake and chatted with some friends upstairs. Then I gave my friend a call and we went out for a nice walk into the nice, but cold, night. The ice had frozen over on the river, but the lights still reflected gently against the ice. It really was a beautiful night.

:: SL 10:38 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?