:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 ::

Well, here I am back at school. It was a nice flight. For once, the children were quiet, so I was able to get some sleep on the airplane. During my flight, however, I couldn't help but think of the movie View from the Top and all the flight attendants aspiring to become the best flight attendent ever.

I got into the Boston airport at about 6 a.m., and I got back to my dorm at about 7, so I was able to get a couple more hours of sleep before having to go to classes. Classes were pretty much the same; there were a lot of reviewing of material learned before the break. I also had a chemistry lab, where I actually got expected values! It was exciting that the lab had worked.

After classes and dinner, I worked to clean my desk and room a little bit. I had left it a bit untidy over spring break. Then I went to a study break, where my entryway's proctor announced that his wife was pregnant! Congratulations to them. I also learned that the advisor for a group I attend just had her baby: a healthy boy named Cooper. He came five weeks earlier than expected, but he is healthy nonetheless.

Later, I went out for a snack with someone special whom I hadn't seen in ages. I got this really cool chocolate from Canada that is a big chocolate egg, but there is a hollow center, and in that center is a smaller plastic egg that has a toy inside that you can assemble. It's so cute! The little plastic toy I got was of a flower taking a picture of a bug that's standing on one of its leaves. Tonight was a wonderful end to my first day back at school.

I MISS EVERYONE BACK AT HOME!!!

:: SL 11:12 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?