:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, October 18, 2003 ::

I spent most of today studying for my big Chinese midterm on Monday. I had lunch with some good friends, and we caught up with our news. Then, I did more studying. For a study break this afternoon, I went on a walk along the Charles River because this weekend is the huge Head of the Charles Regatta, which is supposed to be the world's largest two-day rowing event. It was a nice day, despite the coldness, and many people were enjoying the event. Hundreds of people lined up along the river and on the bridges to watch the numerous boats that would row by each minute. The river was abuzz with movement and it gave it a cool, busy atmosphere. It's so nice that Harvard is right next to the river. The walk along the river affords such magnificent views of the campus' bell towers and domes that rise up majestically above the trees.

Tonight, I had dinner with some more good friends, and then I went back to studying. Tonight, I took another study break with a couple of good friends. I went to have pizza at Tommy's House of Pizza, and they got some cookies and milk from the convenience store next door and brought it over to the pizza restaurant to enjoy with me. It was so fun and "ghetto" at the same time. We poured our milk in plastic cups and spread out the selection of cookies on the table. We shared a lot of great laughs and stories, and it was extremely amusing. Then, we stopped by the Quincy Grille. Finally, I spent the rest of the night doing more Chinese.

Quote of the Day: "If you really loved me, you'd play with my phlegm."

:: SL 4:07 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?