:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, October 23, 2003 ::

It sleeted and snowed for a bit early this morning, but it wasn't cold enough for it to pile up; it melted as soon as it touched the ground. Yay for partially-frozen precipitation! Well, maybe not. The frigidity has been overwhelming as of late.

After going to classes, I took a long nap in the afternoon. Then, I had dinner and started to work on my homework. I had a lot to do for Friday. It'll be so nice tomorrow when everything is done for this week.

For a study break, I went across the pseudo-hallway and visited my pseudo-roommate, who was hosting a Nutella study break, where we took random food items and slathered the delicious Nutella chocolate/hazelnut spread on them. So European. My favorite combo was Nutella and banana.

I then continued studying for my Chinese quiz tomorrow, as well as doing reading for my evolution class and writing up my lab report for my cognitive psychology class.

Quote of the Day: "She has more issues than a magazine stand!"

:: SL 9:13 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?