:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, October 09, 2003 ::

This morning, I got up early for my interesting cognitive psychology class. After Justice section, there was Chinese, and then I was done for the day. Following a short nap, I had lunch with a couple of friends.

I then did some reading for my classes, and afterwards I went to have tea at the masters' residence in Lowell House. It was exceptionally fancy and special. Tea was served in a lovely china cup - complete with a saucer! - with milk and sugar added, and there were small snacks on trays set about on various tables. The snacks included this delicious bread pudding - one type with a peanut butter flavor and one type with a buttery raspberry flavor. There was also an assortment of fancy sandwiches - prepared with the crust on the bread cut off and enlivened with creamy spreads - as well as delicious, fresh-baked cookies. Apparently, the event is held every week! So I know I'll be going back next week.

We had dinner at Lowell House and had a great time conversing about Rocktober, while I tried to prove myself as the biggest fan of Teen Sensation Brandy Lynn. Alas, I lost that one...

Tonight, I studied for my Science B-29 quiz tomorrow, while shopping for Disneyland pins on eBay. I haven't used eBay for at least a couple of years, and tonight I stumbled upon it and decided to look for Disneyland pins. I instantly became addicted. My pin collecting fever has been reignited, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. I should stop while I still can!

:: SL 1:14 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?