:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, October 27, 2003 ::

Today, I attended my philosophy class in the morning. Then, I had a nice lunch consisting of a half-pint of milk and a chicken salad sandwich. Then, I attended my evolutionary biology class, which was enjoyable because we are getting to parts that really relate to psychology in nature. I had an hour of Chinese class where we kind of wrapped up the unit we just finished, and then I went to my two-hour psychology "tutorial."

As soon as that finished, I rushed to the Institute of Politics, where I attended the third installment of Hardball with Chris Matthews, Battle for the White House. Today's guest was Democratic presidential candidate Reverend Al Sharpton. It was another interesting event with another candidate. I got really great seats this time, and I could see pretty clearly. Al Sharpton is pretty sharp-witted, and he spoke very well, even though he's more of an activist for social causes who is using his candidacy to get his views heard. I agreed with much of what he said, though, and he threw out some great lines. Much of the banter between Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton brought about laughter in the audience.

Following the live taping, I started working on my Chinese homework, taking a study break by getting a snack in the dining hall. It's raining like crazy tonight, and the wind is blowing so hard that it's hard to walk outside. What stormy weather... I'm not sure what to make of it. Tonight, I went to bed early because I have my early-morning cognitive psychology class tomorrow.

Quote of the Day: "Oh, my story's short, so I'll tell mine first, and then you can tell yours afterwards… it'll be like a double feature!"

:: SL 5:59 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?