:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, October 20, 2003 ::

Today, I had two midterms, one right after the other. First was Science B-29, AKA "Sex." I think I did alright on the test, although I did run out of time at the end. I think I also did OK in Chinese, though there were a couple of characters that I simply forgot.

After my class finished at six, I grabbed some dinner and then headed to the Institute of Politics at the Kennedy School of Government for the second live taping of Hardball with Chris Matthews: Battle for the White House. Today's guest was Senator John Kerry. It was fun to watch the taping. It was quite similar to last week, with Chris Matthews entertaining the crowd when off the air. John Kerry was very confident and forceful in getting his message across. He would make a fine president; he definitely has the demeanor and voice.

When I got back, I started to study for my cognitive psychology midterm tomorrow morning. I studied in the Leverett library, which is quite nice. There is glass paneling that allows an interesting view of the towers and gives the room an open, outdoorsy feel to it. After taking a snack break, I went back to my room and studied psychology for the rest of the night.

Quote of the Day: "They should hand out ribbons in the shape of a dog for people to wear to pledge that they won't commit bestiality."

:: SL 5:51 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?