:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, October 05, 2003 ::

Today, I slept in way too late. I did some work I had to do for my classes today, namely my lab write-up for my cognitive psychology class. Then, I went to dinner early because I was hungry: hungry for food, not hungry for boobies like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he gropes women. It was nice to see Alex and Alex there. We talked about weddings in various literary classics. I suggested My Big Fat Greek Wedding, even though I was fully aware that it was neither literary nor a classic. If there are a lot of weddings in movies, surely there must be more weddings in literature.

I then went back to the dining hall later because my friends were getting together for dinner. I just had dessert. I made some flashcards for my Chinese class during that time to be productive (not reproductive), but we still had some meaningful conversations. I had this really nice apple cinnamon tea that did not contain any caffeine, and I also enjoyed a cone of frozen yogurt - the flavor of which was chocolate. I'm normally not a fan of "fro-yo," but it was pretty good this time. There were also nice berry and peach strudels that I enjoyed.

Tonight, I spent a lot of time finishing up my lab report and also filling out a survey for Disney Magazine. They have put me on their panel to give my opinion about various aspects of the Disney Company, from theme park attractions to movie characters. My contributions may be published in next summer's issue of the magazine. The survey took a couple of hours to complete, but I think it was worth the time.

:: SL 6:14 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?