:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, October 17, 2003 ::

Today was another long day. I'm so glad it's finally Friday. After going to classes, where I struggled to keep awake, I had an early dinner. I then proceeded to study for some of my midterms. I have two midterms on Monday and one on Tuesday. It's not going to be a pleasant weekend. On the bright side, my pins and watch came today. It's always fun to receive packages in the mail.

Today, the Undergraduate Council had a screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, which is a big deal because it's just barely out of the theaters and not on DVD yet. I tried to get a ticket this afternoon, but they were already sold out! I really wanted to see this film again because I didn't really enjoy it all that much this summer and I wanted to give it a second chance. Alas, I waited in the standby line, but there was just no more space.

Tonight, I went to a party to celebrate my friend Molly's birthday. It was the best get-together I've been to all school year. A ton of people showed up, and the room was just abuzz with excitement. We enjoyed cake, chips and salsa, tea, and candy, and we shared hilarious and random stories. It was a ton of fun hanging out with friends in a not-too-wild setting.

Finally, I headed back to my room because I was tired and had a lot of work to do. I then tried to go to bed early so I can be even more productive tomorrow morning.

Quote of the Day: "Are they like golden delicious apples, which are neither golden nor delicious?"

:: SL 1:09 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?