:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, October 03, 2003 ::

Today was not the most wonderful day. I guess the lack of sleep severely affected my mood. Alas. I got up early and went to have breakfast in beautiful Annenberg Hall. There were still a lot of other upperclassmen there, probably rekindling the nostalgia for the freshman dining hall. Afterwards, I went to section for my Science B-29 class, as well as the Science B-29 class itself. In between, I had lunch with my friend Alex.

After participating in a psychology study, I went to a quick meeting with my Chinese teacher, and got my test score, which was not bad. I then checked my e-mail at the computer lab and went to dinner, which was most delicious. Friday dinners usually feature some theme, and today's theme was Italian. There was a lot of pasta. In addition to that, I enjoyed a big bowl of canned Mandarin oranges, which the dining hall has been making available quite frequently lately.

This evening, I busied myself with such light activities as hanging out with friends, writing, and catching up with the world of news. I was persuaded to go to a party at The Crimson tonight, but I was tired and not really feeling it. After getting some stuff in order, I went to bed "early," which ended up being 1 a.m.

:: SL 3:41 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?