:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, October 16, 2003 ::

Wow, everyone is changing their blog templates...

Augh. What a long day it was. After staying up all night writing my huge paper on moral reasoning, I had breakfast and went to my classes, barely keeping awake. Then, I finished proofing my paper and handed it in before the deadline at 3 p.m. I then crashed by sleeping for the next four hours, waking up just in time to catch the end of dinner. Then, I chatted with a bunch of friends in a stairwell for some time.

Tonight, I watched the exciting Red Sox versus Yankees baseball game. Alas, it ended quite tragically for the Red Sox, who were hoping for their first trip to the World Series in almost a hundred years. But it was not to be this year. So close, though! I'm not a big baseball fan, but you can't neglect the Boston Red Sox once you're living here, so I joined the bandwagon. It seemed as if the Red Sox were going to make it tonight, on this seventh game, because they were in the lead, but then the score became tied, and the game went into overtime. Finally, at the last moment in the 11th inning, the Yankees scored.

Wow, Sam J talking about sports... what is the world coming to?

Tonight, I stayed up late finishing my Chinese homework.

:: SL 4:02 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?