:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 ::

Wow, what a windy day! I don't think I've ever been in such windy weather before. The leaves were just being torn off the trees and debris was flying everywhere. It felt as if I was in the middle of a tornado. A tree was even knocked down by the wind in the courtyard! Today, I went to my classes and then participated in a psychology study. It was a busy day for me, as I have a Chinese quiz and a six-page essay due tomorrow. How aggravating. Alas.

I worked on my Chinese homework for the beginning part of the evening, and then it was on to my essay, which is about the moral shortcomings of a proposal where healthy individuals are killed to harvest organs to help a greater number of patients in need of an organ transplant. Fun stuff.

Tonight, I studied in the Leverett House library, which is most beautiful inside with its collection of old books. Speaking of books, the books I ordered from Barnes and Noble online finally came today after nearly three weeks, but I digress. The library really feels much more different inside the library than outside, where the architecture isn't too pleasing to the eye. For a study break, my friend who lives down the hall from me and I went to the Quincy Grille, where they are now offering Krispy Kreme donuts on Wednesday nights. A Krispy Kreme donut shop just opened this summer right outside of Boston, so it has been the talk of the town for some time. I enjoyed a regular glazed donut. It was deliciously sweet.

:: SL 5:49 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?