:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, November 03, 2003 ::

Today, I had Justice, Sex, and Chinese. After those classes, I participated in an interesting psychology study where I was asked to eat and rate seven different food items. They gave me pretzels, a cookie, hard crackers, tortilla chips, a slice of bread, a breadstick, and another type of cracker with peanut butter sandwiched in between. It was nice to get that unexpected class in the afternoon.

Then, I went to my two-hour tutorial class. It was an interesting discussion about the positive effects of writing in a journal. Well, it looks as if I've got that one covered… Right after the class, I went to the Kennedy School of Government to watch the fourth installment of Hardball with Chris Matthews, which was being taped live there for MSNBC. The guest was Democratic presidential candidate Representative Dick Gephardt. It was an interesting talk, and although Dick Gephardt is not my favorite candidate, it was still a neat to get another look into the production of a live TV show. Chris Matthews is a great interviewer, and he is so knowledgeable about issues both current and past.

Following the event, I had dinner and started to do some homework. At 10, I went to a study group for my Chinese class, where we worked on a project that was due tomorrow. I then spent the rest of the evening doing homework and reading.

Quote of the Day: "Even the ugly ones know that Clinique is not French for hospital."

:: SL 5:59 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?