:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, November 20, 2003 ::

Today, I went to cognitive psychology class, section for Justice, and Chinese class. There were a lot of students in Chinese at the 11 a.m. class, for some reason. Last Tuesday there were only three students, whereas there must have been 15 today. I then went to an appointment at the Bureau of Study Counsel and ate lunch with a couple of friends.

In other news, I took a nap this afternoon. I then went to a tea at the masters' residence at Lowell House. It was a delightful affair, with tea lightened by milk and sweetened by sugar. There were also several baked goodies, including a chocolate fudge with mint-flavored frosting on top, sugar cookies with white chocolate chips, and wonderful sandwiches and sweet bread pudding.

Following that, I went to dinner, where they served wonderful herbed salmon. It was part of this "American foods" celebration with foods from various states around the country. Dinner ended, and I checked my e-mail for the first time today. A flood of messages awaited me.

Tonight, I went to a birthday party for one of my friends. We socialized, listened to music, and ate this delicious homemade lime pie. I then spent time with some other friends, drank tea, ate dried fruit, and went to The Collective, which is located in the basement of Quincy House. Various student bands perform there in a cool, underground environment. I then returned to my room to study for my Science B-29 quiz tomorrow.

Quote of the Day: "Sex is religion, and religion is sex; don't forget to say your prayers."

:: SL 6:54 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?