:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 ::

Today, I went to the exciting Wednesday lineup of four classes in a row. I then participated in a psychology study that was a followup to the one I participated in on Monday. It was pretty quick, and I was able to go back to Leverett House to take a nap for the afternoon.

There was a very funny conversation tonight at dinner, where we discussed "ho economics" in celebration of the month of Hovember, which is coming along pretty wonderfully. In fact, we even have an official Hovember blog. It's been a source of great humor, and we expect it to continue just wonderfully until the end.

Tonight, I studied for my Chinese quiz tomorrow.

Quote of the Day: "Veterinarians are the unsung heroes of American agriculture."

:: SL 5:14 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?