:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 ::

Today, I went to my early cognitive psychology class. Following that, I had breakfast at the beautiful Annenberg Hall, where they had slices of honeydew melon; that was exciting because good fruit is so hard to come by these days. It was then time for my Chinese class, and I did well on the quiz from yesterday. I then ran into a couple of good friends, so we went to Mather House to have lunch. The Jell-o at Mather House is really good because they put in bits of fruit in it. After that I took a nap.

In the afternoon, I did some reading and homework. Tonight, I met up with a fellow Knight Ridder scholar who is also here at Harvard, and we went to dinner with a former Knight Ridder scholar who is now at the university at the Kennedy School of Government. We went to Uno's Pizzeria, where there was a pizza special. The meal was really good. We also got free dessert from the manager because he made us move for another group. I got a cheesecake with strawberry topping.

After stuffing myself with pizza, I went to a little tea party with my friends. I had apple-cinnamon herbal tea. We joked and had a great time. I then spent the rest of the evening writing up a response paper for a reading assignment in my cognitive psychology class.

Quote of the Day: "In the bathroom, somebody smears menstrual blood all over the walls; I've seen homeless people who are cleaner than that."

:: SL 1:12 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?