:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, November 16, 2003 ::

Today, I worked on this week's reading for my psychology tutorial and studied for my Chinese quiz tomorrow.

Tonight, I was supposed to take a new Knight Ridder Scholar out to dinner with another fellow Knight Ridder Scholar, but he cancelled sick, so I had dinner in the dining hall. Following dinner, I wrote up my response paper for my psychology reading.

I went to a couple of study breaks tonight. The first offered delicious and oh-so-soft challah bread and flavored cheese, and I enjoyed that with sweet apple cider. Then, I went to a study break held in the entryway of some of my friends who live in the other tower.

As soon as I walked in the door, I was amazed. On the table was a literal buffet of desserts. I don't believe I've ever seen so many colorful and succulent desserts and snacks assembled in one location. There was strawberry cheesecake and lemon cheesecake, honey-BBQ buffalo wings, chocolate-dipped strawberries, pumpkin bread pudding with caramel sauce, pastries with sweet cream cheese and a strawberry on top, tiramisu, and a giant apple tart. For drinks there was hot apple cider and chilled chai tea. The sight of all the goodies was awe-inspiring.

I tried a little bit of everything, and needless to say I was riding on a huge sugar high thirty minutes later. I returned to my room and started working on my lab report for my cognitive psychology class. I worked on this assignment for the rest of the evening.

Quote of the Day: "The situation is escalating; I'm going to court. I think I'll go out and smoke a Newport."

:: SL 5:18 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?