:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, November 21, 2003 ::

What a long day. For some reason, my neck hurt all day, and I couldn't turn my head to the left. I had a 90-minute section for Science B-29, including a quiz. Then, I stopped for a short lunch break with a ham and cheese sandwich and milk. There was lecture for Science B-29 and Chinese class following that. Finally, I went to a two-hour review session for a cognitive psychology test next Tuesday. I then went to a quick psychology study to finish my study pool credit. I now have enough for my psychology class. Yay!

Dinner was enjoyable with several friends, and we helped one of the members of our group come up with characters and ideas for a lurid "romance novel" set in a tea shop called "SexualiTea." Following that, I went to see a student production of Rogers & Hammerstein's South Pacific. The people worked hard, and it showed, but something about the musical didn't click with me. The dialogue was either written or delivered horribly, and the songs were a bit lackluster, although the band worked hard. The story wasn't particularly engaging, either, although admittedly I did cheer with the rest of the audience when the lovers were reunited at the end. At least the sets and lighting were quite noteworthy and spiced up an otherwise dull musical.

Tonight, I visited some friends to watch a couple of episodes of Blackadder, the hilarious British comedy. We also enjoyed pizza and lively conversation. I then went to bed relatively early because I was fairly tired.

Today, I have been moved to make a decision of whether to fight the passive-aggressive behavior of another with passive-aggressive behavior of my own, and although I am upset, I have concluded that I will not stoop to such ridiculousness. I think I am the better person for doing so.

Quote of the Day: "So much beauty, so much pain."

:: SL 2:41 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?