:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, November 30, 2003 ::

Wow! It's good to be back! I have to catch up on how everyone is doing, though; I'm still amazed at how I went four days without a computer or internet access. It felt weird to not blog for so long. Now it's time to update my blog.

Today, we got up early, had breakfast, and headed back to school. It had been a wonderful vacation, but it was time to return to the hard work. The traffic was really bad today. At many places, the traffic resembled that of Los Angeles and Southern California. We passed by the city of Hartford, and the skyline was just beautiful. The buildings downtown showed that skyscrapers can still be beautiful. Eventually, we made it back to school in the early afternoon.

After unpacking, we decided to go out for lunch. The campus was still fairly empty, and the dining halls were not all open yet. We went to Boston Chowda for lunch, and I got a Caesar chicken wrap with clam chowder. It was quite delicious. I had never been to this restaurant before.

In the evening, I did reading for my psychology tutorial. More and more people returned from their vacations, and I saw a lot of my friends and caught up with what they did this past weekend. I finished the night by starting to study for my big Chinese exam on Tuesday.

Quote of the Day: "It's like playing the Teletubbies theme song at the concert of a death metal band called Satan's Orifice."

:: SL 1:48 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?