:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, November 07, 2003 ::

Wow, what a long day. When does the night end and the morning begin?

I had a nice breakfast with pumpkin muffins and grapes, both green and purple. I then went to my classes. My 90-minute section for my evolutionary biology class was entertaining today because we talked about game theory as it applies to reciprocal altruism and evolution.

I then had lunch and attended lecture for the evolution class. Then, it was Chinese, where we reviewed for our exam next week. Following my classes, I took a short nap.

After dinner, I went with my friends to see Finding Nemo, which was playing for $1 movie night. It was so fun seeing it with so many people. I've seen it five times now, and each time it just gets better. Es-ca-pe! Sweet… totally! Are you my conscience? Just keep swimming! [Speaking whale sounds.]

Afterwards, I spent time with my friends, later going to see another episode of the hilarious Blackadder, a comedy series from England starring Rowan Atkinson. Finally, I went to bed, exhausted from such a long day.

Oh yes, and the holiday season officially begins today at Disneyland, with the opening of it's a small world holiday and the Believe... In Holiday Magic fireworks spectacular, in addition to the already-open and wildly successful Haunted Mansion Holiday, which features characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Quote of the Day: "I'm so goosed up, I'm swimming in them!"

:: SL 4:15 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?