:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 ::

At nearly, 5 a.m., I finished all my packing and left Leverett House and carried my ponderous luggage to the T, where I headed to the Boston Logan International Airport. I had over packed, and it was such a pain to carry everything. It was so incredibly busy at the airport; I have never seen so many people packed into that airport. The line to check in stretched all the way down the hall, and had I waited in the line, I probably would have had to wait a couple of hours. However, I used the self-service check-in machine, so I didn’t have to wait in the long line. At the airport, I ran into my roommate, whose flight left later than mine.

Unfortunately, I did have to wait in the line for security. That was an even longer line. They tried to accommodate those persons whose flights were leaving soon by pulling them out of the main line into a shorter line, but even in that line it was 7:10 when I got through the security. I thought for sure that I was going to miss my flight. I ran to the gate, and luckily the airplane had not left. In fact, the flight was delayed because so many passengers were unable to get through security in time because of all the people.

I tried to sleep for most of the flight. The in-flight movie was Finding Nemo. Unfortunately, an obnoxious child was sitting across the aisle, and he would not stop chattering loudly, so I kept waking up at moments. I seem to have such bad luck.

I arrived at LAX (yay California!), and then I got on a smaller plane to San Luis Obispo. I arrived in Morro Bay at about 2 in the afternoon. Ah yes, it's good to be home. I took a shower, and then chatted with my dad's aunt and uncle, who were visiting from Santa Barbara, and then with my sister, who had just gotten home from school.

Tonight, we went to dinner at Tahoe Joe's. I love their cheesecake! Although it wasn't as good tonight as it was before, it's still some of the best cheesecake anywhere. At home, I watched some television and rested. I then typed up some notes for my presentation tomorrow and then went to bed early because I've got a big day tomorrow.

Quote of the Day: "I believe in gosh, so I won't go to heck."

:: SL 9:21 PM [+] ::

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?