:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, December 25, 2003 ::

Merry Christmas!

Today, I got up early to watch Walt Disney World's Christmas parade, which was being televised on ABC this morning. Unfortunately, something went wrong with the channel, and the screen was all gray and fuzzy, even though all the other channels were just fine. I watched Sharon Osbourne's talk show for the first time instead. Her guest today was some random guy and Dame Edna from Australia! It was a rather amusing program. Later, ABC cleared up, and I started watching the Disney parade. However, my father announced that we were going on a trip, so the whole family packed into the car and headed off for a trip.

We ended up driving along Highway 1 up to Cambria, where we saw the beach, and promptly drove back, stopping at the Morro Bay beach to look at the waves as they crashed angrily in the continuously stormy weather. After our little excursion, we had a small lunch. I started playing Super Mario Brothers 2: Yoshi's Island, and then I proceeded to watch more television. My sister started watching My Fair Lady, and I watched a little of it. I then started making my traditional double-layer pumpkin pie, which has a cool cheesecake-style layer and a spiced-up pumpkin layer.

After studying some Chinese, I watched a Disneyland television special that aired on The Travel Channel a couple of months ago but didn't have a chance to see until now. We had a wonderful turkey dinner, with lots of delicious side dishes. The gravy was most excellent, too. Ooh, and we had sparkling apple cider, too. Yay! For dessert, we had the double-layer pumpkin pie I made earlier in the day. Later, we ate carrot cake and opened presents. I got a really cool Disney Treasures DVD set, and my sister got the Indiana Jones DVD set. We then watched a little of Finding Nemo.

Quote of the Day: "And then there was that time the squirrels crapped all over the nativity scene."

:: SL 1:11 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?