:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 ::

Today, I got up early one last time for the final meeting of my cognitive psychology class. We wrapped things up and had a mini-review in class. Following class, I went back to my room to write an essay I needed to apply for my major. I finished writing my essay, and rushed to Chinese class, where we enjoyed chocolate during our final class meeting.

As soon as Chinese class concluded, I rushed over to the undergraduate office of the psychology department to get a signature and to submit my completed application. I then went to the Loker Grill to get a hamburger because I had not had lunch yet. After my "lunch," I quickly went back to my room to take a nap because I needed the sleep.

However, I had not been asleep for more than 20 minutes when my roommate woke me up and informed me that everyone was going to dinner, so I got up and went to dinner with everyone who was still here on Tuesday night. The Leverett dining hall was closed for vacation, so we went next door to Winthrop House, where we had dinner.

Following dinner, I went to a meeting with my former academic advisor from freshman year and another advisee of hers. We met at the Starbucks in The Garage, but I didn't get anything because I don't like coffee and I just had dinner. We chatted for a while. I then went to Newbury Comics, where I browsed CDs. I found in the used CDs section a copy of the soundtrack from Disney's The Little Mermaid from its original release. I collect Disney soundtracks, and that was quite a find.

Tonight, besides hanging out with my friends, I cleaned up my room for vacation. I also packed my bags for my trip home and did some laundry. I was hungry, so at one point I went out for some pizza. I had anticipated staying up all night because I had to leave so early in the morning, so I entertained myself by doing odd jobs and listening to music. I'll be home in less than 12 hours!

Quote of the Day: "Sorry, I'm just feeling your testicles."

:: SL 9:45 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?