:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, December 28, 2003 ::

Today, I had resigned myself to a day of studying. My friends were getting together to hang out, but I wasn't able to get transportation. However, in the middle of the afternoon, my friends "sneak-attacked" me at my house, and they swept me away on a day of fun. It was so kind of them to do so. We went to my friends house and played Dance Dance Revolution. It was most enjoyable. They even had a Kylie song - Love at First Sight!

After my friend went to her house to change, we went to Sylvester's for dinner. I had a great hamburger from the place. I miss the old days of Sylvester's and a Los Osos walk with friends. We then headed to SLO-town, where I got a Jamba Juice with my new Jamba Card (yay!). We then visited Barnes and Noble.

At 7, we met up with another friend and went to see the new remake of Peter Pan. It was such a magical movie. Seeing it in live action made it seem more magical than the animated Disney movie. It could have very well been a Disney film, however, because of how wondrous it was. It made me want to fly and never grow up. I tried to notice the subtle psychology behind the tale, and it was most fascinating.

After the movie, we "sneak-attacked" (my friends have recently come upon this new obsession) one of our friends, who is a bit unwell. We chatted at his house and had a good time. When I got home, I studied some more and went to bed early because I have to work tomorrow morning.

Quote of the Day: "Female strip clubs are demeaning for women, and male strip clubs are demeaning for... women."

:: SL 3:58 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?