:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, December 27, 2003 ::

Today, I spent the afternoon studying Chinese. I also took some breaks, playing a video game and walking out to the street market that they have in Morro Bay on Saturdays. I also started reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I then listened to the soundtrack of the musical Les Miserables; the songs are starting to grow on me.

This evening, I went to visit a couple of friends in SLO-town to catch up on how we spent our Christmas weeks. I stopped by when they were playing pool at the SLO Brewing Co., and my friend and I went to Starbucks, where my friend got coffee. Then, we headed to Barnes and Noble where we walked about chatting. Then, some more friends stopped by, and we clogged up an aisle in the bookstore and chatted.

Tonight, I studied some more Chinese and watched an episode of Saturday Night Live, a show I haven't watched in ages.

Quote of the Day: "I'm a woman; don't hump me!"

:: SL 11:15 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?