:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, December 01, 2003 ::

Today, I went to all my classes, starting with Justice at 11 and continuing until the end of my psychology tutorial at 6 p.m. I got lucky and was able to procure a ticket to the Hardball event tonight at the Kennedy School of Government. Today's guest with Chris Matthews was Democratic presidential candidate and front-runner Howard Dean, former governor of Vermont.

This was the sixth show in the series, and it was the most popular, since Howard Dean is doing so well in the polls. A ton of people showed up, and it was quite difficult to find a place to watch the taping. Chris Matthews really grilled Howard Dean today on the show, but I thought Dean still came out on top. Even though some of his responses weren't all that popular, he was still so charismatic that at the end you left with a good feeling about this candidate.

Tonight, I studied madly for my Chinese exam tomorrow. I took a big study break in the middle of the night when a huge group of my friends congregated to have tea and snacks on this fine evening. It was a bit raucous but as always a ton of fun. I then continued studying Chinese.

Quote of the Day: "Scurvy... Arrgh!"

:: SL 4:03 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?