:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 ::

Wow, I can't believe I've blocked over a thousand pop-up ads already with my pop-up blocker!

I woke up this morning and looked out the window, and it was snowing!!! It was really pretty, with the flakes drifting down gently. Strangely, the sun was shining brightly. Eventually, the snow subsided when I headed out the door to go to class, but the ground was still really slippery with ice. Cognitive psychology class today was cool because we were talking about language acquisition, which is a topic of interest to me.

I then did some more mad studying for my Chinese exam in the afternoon. It began to snow again, and I was reminded of a few cheery holiday tunes. Following lunch, I trudged all the way through the cold to take the test. The test was tedious. It was so long that most students had to stay after class to finish. Alas.

After finishing the test, it was dark outside. I went back to Leverett, had dinner, did some website designing, and then spent the rest of the evening catching up on Chinese homework.

Quote of the Day: "I did not imply a causality between an inability to hear and an affinity towards bright colors!"

:: SL 8:54 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?