:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, December 06, 2003 ::

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen it snow for such a long time! It started snowing so heavily late last night, and by the time I went to bed a substantial amount had already piled up on the ground. Then, it snowed as heavily all night, and it has snowed all day today. There is snow everywhere. Taking advantage of this fact, a big group of people built an igloo in the courtyard this afternoon.

Today, I actually got up earlier than I usually do on weekends. I then proceeded to work a little bit on my website using the program Dreamweaver. I then started working on learning some new Chinese vocabulary. The words are a lot harder to write this time!

Dinner was nice; a lot of us were there, and we had a great time. Although the dining hall was short-staffed, they still worked really hard to get us a meal. Tonight, I went to see my roommate's band, Low Tech Sexy, play at the Leverett Coffeehouse, which is where they set up tables and chairs so you can enjoy snacks while listening to students perform things from poetry to music.

After helping to take down the music equipment, I went to a birthday party for a former entryway-mate. It was cool to see a lot of the people who were in my entryway last year and catch up with how they were doing. We had snacks and played games and danced to music. I then came back to my room and finished studying Chinese.

Quote of the Day: "We had to paint our chickens with White-Out to see where their joints were."

:: SL 9:03 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?