:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 ::

Wow, my writing reached a new level of craptitude today in my Justice paper.

This morning, I toiled to finish my big Justice paper, which was due this afternoon at 3 p.m. and not a second later. I managed to finish just on time and trudged through the slush to turn it in on the other side of campus. I then had a pseudo lunch that was uber-delicious because I hadn't eaten anything all day.

I then met with my TF for Chinese class, and we reviewed some new vocabulary words. I then headed off to dinner with my tutor, who was meeting with everyone to check on how they were doing so far in the year. Following dinner, I took it easy by doing light work. At 9, I went to a cheesecake study break hosted by our tutor. There were many different types of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake (which was kind of like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream) and this wonderful caramel walnut cheesecake.

There, I ran into a good friend of mine, and we were going to go out and buy Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD, but we were delayed, but we still managed to have social time with a large group of people. We had a wonderful time chatting and laughing. We then headed for a random walk into Harvard Square in the evening. We stopped by the CVS convenience store and also the Au Bon Pain bakery. We returned to their dorm and chatted for a little longer.

I finally returned to my room and went across the hall, where my roommate was hosting a screening of some films he made during high school. A bunch of my friends were there, and we all snacked on sweets and watched the videos and the subsequent outtakes. I then returned to my room and worked on some Chinese homework and a response paper for some cognitive psychology reading.

Quote of the Day: "I really like colons!"

:: SL 8:28 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?