:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, December 05, 2003 ::

Wow, what a long day. Today, I finished up my big Science B-29 paper and went to section for that class. It was interesting to hear everyone talk about their projects. I never knew HotOrNot.com could be used for a scientific purpose! Following class, I had lunch with my friend Alex, and then we went to lecture for Science B-29. It was an interesting scientific look at religion.

I went to Chinese and was going to meet with my Justice TF afterwards, but she had scheduled our meeting at a time that precluded me from taking a nap. I killed some time online, and then I went to meet with my TF, who didn't show up. At least my trip all the way to the yard in the cold was redeemed by the fact that there was a fancy reception in the room where I was supposed to meet my TF, so I got some fancy catered snacks, including starfruit! I didn't think I'd ever see starfruit here, but there it was, and it was delicious!

I headed back to the Leverett dining hall and caught up with my friends Alex and Alex. We discussed websites, and afterwards Alex helped me set up a domain name for my new website, which will debut soon. I went back to the dining hall to have dinner, and then I met up with a bunch of friends to go see the movie Election, which was playing for 25-cent movie night. It was quite enjoyable and hilarious; I had forgotten how funny it was.

Following the event, we went to Tommy's Value to pick up some milk and cookies. We heated the chewy chocolate chip cookies in the microwave, and they were delicious. I then went back to my room and went to sleep because I was so tired.

Quote of the Day: "It's raining Mensheviks!"

:: SL 9:14 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?