:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, January 25, 2004 ::

Today, I listened to a lot of music and studied madly for my Chinese writing exam on Tuesday.

Bleargh. Another day of not feeling well. I wonder if mayonnaise goes well with malaise.

I saw this today; how fitting...



Sigh.

Tonight, I went with my friend to The Crimson, where they were celebrating the final press run for the 130th guard, as in the final paper of this year's staff. Next year's staff will start putting out the paper when we get back from break. We stayed into the late night, waiting until the press began running. It was neat to see the new color presses running. Then people went around signing copies of the final issue.

Quote of the Day: "Crunk up the bass!"

:: SL 5:14 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?