:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, January 15, 2004 ::

Today, I went to breakfast after staying up to do work on my portfolio for Chinese class. I had a meeting at noon, and then I went to lunch. After finishing my portfolio, I took the shuttle (to avoid the freezing cold). I then went to an appointment.

It's supposed to reach record lows tonight, with a wind chill of -40. Apparently, you can get frostbite from just a few minutes of such frigidity.

I decided to have frozen yogurt after dinner. Tonight the dining hall had this new New York Cheesecake flavor, so I knew I had to try some. When I walked outside, the frozen yogurt on my cake cone actually became more firm! It was an unusual experience, since frozen yogurt usually softens as you eat it because it melts. However, this time, the longer I was outside, the more solid and cold the frozen yogurt became because of the record low temperatures. The dessert was still tasty, though, and I quickly got myself indoors and back in my room before the cold got to me too badly.

Quote of the Day: "An all-you-can-eat buffet is a challenge, and you are the only obstacle."

:: SL 2:06 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?